Friday, April 24, 2009

Cao Yong KOI POND

Cao Yong KOI PONDCao Yong GIRL WITH MUSICIANCao Yong GARDEN SPLENDOR
Thought I saw something fly across the moon, and I’m damn sure it wasn’t Esme.”
Casanunda tried to look around while keeping his eyes shut.
244
LORQ8 ftttO ift0/£6
“Elves Ogg, “that a broom-stick stays up longer. And you can use it to keep the house clean, which is more than you can say for—are you all right?”
“I really don’t like this at all, Mrs. Ogg.”
“Just trying to cheer you up, Mr. Casanunda.”
“’Cheer’ I like, Mrs. Ogg,” said the dwarf, “but can we avoid the ‘up’?”
“Soon be down.”
“That I like.”can’t fly,” he muttered.“That’s all you know,” said Nanny. “They ride yarrow stalks.”“Yarrow stalks?”“Yep. Tried it meself, once. You can get some lift out of ‘em, but it plays merry hell with the gussets. Give me a nice bundle of bristles every time. Anyway,” she nudged Casanunda, “you should be right at home on one of these.Magrat says a broomstick is one of them sexual metaphorthings.”*Casanunda had opened one eye just long enough to see a rooftop drift silently below him. He felt sick.“The difference being,” said Nanny

No comments: