Monday, April 13, 2009

jasper johns Target with Four Faces

jasper johns Target with Four FacesSalvador Dali ArgusJohannes Vermeer The Little Street
undersea chasms, GOOD AFTERNOON.
He turned away as if he had completed all necessary business for the time being, stared at the horizon for a while, and WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, MAN?
Rincewind was nonplussed. 'Don't you make an appearance when a wizard is about to die?'
OF COURSE. AND I MUST SAY YOU PEOPLE ARE GIVING ME A BUSY DAY
'How do you manage to be in so many places at the same time?'
GOOD ORGANISATION.started to tap one foot idly. It sounded like a bagful of maracas.'Er,' said Rincewind.Death appeared to remember him. I'M SORRY? he said politely.'I always wondered how it was going to be,' said Rincewind.Death took an hourglass out from the mysterious folds of his ebon robes and peered at it.DID YOU? he said, vaguely.'I suppose I can't complain,' said Rincewind virtuously. 'I've had a good life. Well, quite good.' He hesitated. 'Well, not all that good. I suppose most people would call it pretty awful.' He considered it further. 'I would,' he added, half to himself.

No comments: