Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gustav Klimt Apple Tree I

Gustav Klimt Apple Tree ISalvador Dali Persistence of MemorySalvador Dali Metamorphosis of Narcissus
CURRENT TEMPERATURES IN THE NEXT WORLD.
'Then,' Ipslore hesitated, 'then they shall have their chance when my son throws his staff away.'
NO WIZARD WOULD EVER THROW HIS STAFF AWAY, said Death. THE BOND IS TOO GREAT.
'Yet it is possible, you must agree.'
Death appeared to consider this. Must was not a word he was accustomed to hearing, but he seemed to concede the point.
Death gave him a puzzled look. I'M SORRY?
The storm reached its howling peak overhead. A seagull went past backwards.
'I meant,' said Ipslore, bitterly, 'what is there in this AGREED, he said.'Is that a small enough chance for you?'SUFFICIENTLY MOLECULAR.Ipslore relaxed a little. In a voice that was nearly normal, he said: 'I don't regret it, you know. I would do it all again. Children are our hope for the future.'THERE IS NO HOPE FOR THE FUTURE, said Death.'What does it contain, then?'ME.'Besides you I mean!'

No comments: